Autobahn Automotive in Benoni, Gauteng - Tow Hitch Adaptor Plug Missing

Benoni, Gauteng
4.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

When you come to use your trailer for the first time on your BMW, you could have a problem. If the electrical plug adaptor as required on a BMW's isn't there.Its even worse when your dealer and customer services say, its supposed to be there in the boot in it's specific cutout in the moulding above the spare "and its not" you are than told to late to claim now.Even when I protested,I haven't had flat or even lifted the lid in the boot, you should have checked.Go and buy a new one.

Yes "For something you don't even know you need. "Ridiculous BAD FORM BMW R500 Later

Product or Service Mentioned: Autobahn Automotive Customer Care.

I liked: Friendly and good product.

I didn't like: Inability to solve the problem or reason through it.

Autobahn Automotive in Toledo, Ohio - The owner would not let me use my credit card

i was going to have my 2 tires replaced and ended up i needed to have my 4 tires replaced,so i asked the owner Tab to give me discount,after he refused to give me discount, i was going to use my credit card to pay him, but he told he,he would only take cash or check,because he didn't trust me!! what a bad customer service!!!

and rude attitude i got after i paid him close to $1000, i high recommend you not to go to his shop!! and i will not go there anymore,and i will tell all of my friends not to give him any business!

Autobahn Automotive - Response to Billy from Autobahn

This case has been reviewed and proven to be false accusation by the state of Florida. It has also been removed from 2 other websites, Yellow Pages and CitySearch.

We did a computer scan on his vehicle and that was all. He aggreed to allow us to do this and signed the repair order. During the scan, there was a communication problem with the computer system involving the ABS unit. We explained this to him in full. He then wanted to take the vehicle without paying our diagnostic fee. After he drove the vehicle, it overheated. There is no way at all that a computer scan with factory VAG software can cause a vehicle to overheat. We attempted to work with Billy on this but he became very hostile and chose to have it worked on at the dealer. We have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I am requesting that this false statement by "Billy" be removed. More information from this company is available if requested.

Autobahn